Vidyavan designed this course for students to excel in this subject. It is designed to complete the entire year syllabus in below mentioned duration. This course clearly helps students to get good knowledge on the subject and score well in the exams.
Topics covered under this course are:
1. Initial Value Problems & Applications
2. Linear System of Equations
3. Eigen Values, Eigen Vectors & Quadratic Forms
4. Partial Differentiation
5. First Order Partial Differential Equations
- Why should I take this course?
You have many advantages for opting this course. Few of them are:
- Personalized Teaching
- Individual attention
- Recordings of the class
- No travel time
- How will this course work?
This is a structured course designed to accommodate a small group of students, hence you’ll need to attend the course sessions at the scheduled timings. We would request you to attend FREE DEMO, read the details on the course page and then take an informed decision to enroll.
- Will the same teachers complete the entire course?
Yes, you’ll have dedicated teachers all through the course clearing your concepts and doubts.
- What will happen if I miss the class?
You need to inform teacher upfront and ask him/her to record the session for you. Also you can discuss the same content in doubt clearing sessions.
- Will revision be included in this course?
Yes, in our standard plans, revision has been taken into account.
- Will the course be aligned to school curriculum?
Yes, the course will be aligned with your curricular board’s recommendation.
- Can I ask doubts in the sessions?
Yes, you have all the right to clarify your doubts in sessions, also you will be eligible to take one to one doubt clearing sessions.
- Can I take a course on Mobile/Tablet?
Absolutely! you can take up a course on any mobile device, all you have to do is – Install the GoToMeeting app from your app store, login to www.vidyavan.com and click ‘Join Now’ button to attend the session.